We are very transparent in our approach.
1) Go-pal won't track you outside the app like other social media apps
2) Go-pal will not look into your personal information until you do some activity which does not abide by the law.
3) Go-pal won't sell the data of it's customers
4) Go-pal right now does not have any revenue driving stream.
In future we assume it based on subscriptions or on the anonymous user behavior on the app. Still nothing related to PII.
What information do we collect
1) Contact information, such as name address, phone number or email address
2) Location information of your device if it allows us to do so. The GPS is used to find the like minded people near you, it's mandatory that the data be collected to give you better service.
3)Behavioral data, like your interests in various activities, sports, games , hobbies etc., so that we can serve
Automatically collected information include unique device identifier, device. it may also track how and when you are accessing the app, such as date and time of your visit or use.
How we manage your PII information
We do not use your personal information until it's urgent matter. We need this info for security and legal purpose. Just in case if the user do not abide by the law or he/she abuses others and complaints are received against him, stern actions will be taken.
We are new to the ecosystem so your recommendations and advises are very important to us.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification