Go-Pal is committed to complying with any existing legal requirements in respect of protection of your personal data and information.
Information that we collect
1) Contact information, such as name address, phone number or email address;
2) Location information of your device if it allows us to do so. The GPS is used to find the like minded people near you, it's mandatory that the data be collected to give you better service; and
3) Behavioral data, like your interests in various activities, sports, games , hobbies etc., so that we can serve you better.
Automatically collected information may include unique device identifiers and any other information relating to your device(s) used on the GoPal application. We may also track how and when you are accessing the app, such as date and time of your visit or use.
Use of your data
1) Go-pal will not track you outside the app in an approach adopted by other social media apps
2) Go-pal will not look into your personal information until you do some activity which does not abide by the law.
3) Go-pal will not sell your data to any third party at any time
4) Go-pal does not have any revenue driving stream at this time, [and does not intend to monetize your data as part of its revenue model].
5) Go-pal was built and is built on a subscription model and/or based on anonymous user behaviour on the app, with no intention of collecting or using your personally identifiable information to provide you any services.
We will, however, under limited circumstances be left with no choice but to utilise your personal data, if required by governmental or regulatory authorities for the purposes of security or meeting legal requirements, or for the purposes of investigating any acts of abuse by any user which may or may not amount to a breach of the law or the Terms and Conditions of use.
For further clarification, please contact us at email@example.com